Friday, February 6, 2009

Im reasonable..

Reasons why I prefer SMK Wangsa Maju 2.. And why I dislike SMK DK.. Just some kind of essay. Hope it wont hurt anybody.

First of all, I would like to say, my friends, I don't want to mention their names. But let's just call them 'little bullier'.. They talk harsh words which is very wrong.. And my principe is no be friending with them! But, I have to. If not, I wont have friends. Now, I just pray that I wont follow their steps!

Secondly, my teachers.. My Maths teacher is very good, she's very experienced! My BM teacher is not bad, she's caring towards meee :) Kh, is OK.. GEO, ok ba.. These are the great one..

These not really good one. (just some comments from me)! My Bi teacher . He is talking half Malay and English that I'm not very happy with that. And I don't really like his style of teaching.. I MISS PUAN SURIYAH! My Snc teacher. Know what? She didn't turn up for a month already! I didn't study science since school starts!! My SEJ, is quite OK. But......... He didn't teach us alot..Just ask us to do presentation every chapter! Gosh, u know what? This is terrible.. Because I don't understand what my classmates have presented.... My Moral teacher, he is ; how to say.. a little bit cincai cincai.. He didn't really see our work, he just mark it without seeing the answer is right or wrong..

And loads more, if u want me to tell! I really miss Puan Suriyah, Puan Maria, Puan Shahilah, Encik Mazlan, Puan Rozipah.. These, are my real teachers, they teach us with their sincere heart. I can feel it! :)

Anyway, to teachers that have teaches me since kindergarten, primary, secondary , i love you all. You all are giving me knowledge that I don't know and I wont know if there's no YOU =)

Now, I'm very upset with something that i really don't need to be upset with.. I'm a team with some Malay students, doing SEJ presentation! This is the first time, I will try my best. I don't know whether it would be as good as last year or not because they don't listen to my opinion. Last year, without Ain, Syifa, Mythili, Ain ; I wont be happy with any of the presentation!

I think these reasons is enough for me to dislike this new school? I think so. But anyway new friends, I'll try my best to be a great friend to you, I'll promise.. And please, treat me as a friend too...

amy ng may kay.
mei qi.
5.20 pm . 6 / 2 / 09 . Sen Geok Yen's bday..

1 comment:

Fishie said...

so terible ur skul....
k la relax.....
about the friend....
dun think too much...
if there say hash word jz act like nvr heard tat...
about the teacher mayb after skul u can go and ask the teacher
or tell ur teachr ur problem...