Monday, March 30, 2009

None.

Love become hate. Hate become love. So meaningless. I wonder why there is love and hate. Loving someone is wonderful? Or hating someone is beautiful? It's kinda complicated.

Sometimes, when we're crazy about someone, we care. And after some times, it become hate. Fancy = love = hate = dislike. Oh my goodness, that person is really irritating me nowadays.

Today, everything mixed together. Happy Sad Memorable Crazy Full Hungry Pessimistic Optimistic Hardworking Lethargic! Falling in Love and Standing in hate. The feelings are just like ROJAK. I don't know. I'm not sure about my own feeling. Pretty hard to explain.

Started my day with school again. KH. Moral. Recess. SN. Geo(teacher never come into class), MT. Did an experiment in Science class. The experiment was normal. It took a long time to complete the task but nothing special happened. I talked something to the someone, but the someone ignored me. Someone seemed to hate me today. Or maybe always hating me. Perhaps, I didn't realize and care. Or I didn't ever take notes on that.

Today, I also heard that Sri met an accident on Saturday. And for what I knew, his hand broke. I'm not sure what happened to him. I just heard from some friends. Which I myself also not sure whether they were telling the truth or not. But as a normal friend to Sri, I wish he is going to recover soon. As soon as possible. As fast as lightning. Ha ha.

Amy.

1 comment:

Co2 said...

...sri's hand broken?....
haiz...he better watch out next time....and i wish him recover as fast as possible....because he loves studying!