Monday, March 23, 2009

Result. Total. Final. Boasting. Happy?

Finally, result's out. So nervous to take my last exam paper-Geografi. Although wasn't the highest but I am happy :) I got an A for it!

Supposed to get 92% but that teacher don't let me to add my marks because of her mistakes. And was because I already gave my mark to her as my name were among those who were in front-alphabet A.. She said 90% already A, don't need to add marks. As I see my friends' paper, I think teacher was quite unfair.

KKS (Siong) added marks because his name was among the last batch.. We were at the same marks at first.. And suddenly, he ran to my place and shouted 'see, I got 92%'.. I was like 'okay okay you won'! Tak puas hati.. ha ha.. We strike a deal, on who is getting the better position in class and who is getting better marks in BI.. I don't feel like wanted to win and I'm quite sure he also not very puas hati with me! Ha ha..

After count count count, I got 124 marks more than KKS(Siong) and 100 marks more than W.Jien. I want to boast abit in front of KKS(Siong)! hahahaha.. Just kidding.. 加油咯!

Now, my total final marks is 714 / 800.. He he.. I was in the second position in class for this exam.. Sri was 8 marks leading in front of me.. I got straight As. I was the only. Thanks God. My first time. But I'm sure I wouldn't be so lucky on mid-year exam because Vinosa, Raffiq and Akma were very good.. Much better than I do!

JUST MARCH EXAM, NOT EVEN MID-YEAR EXAM, I ALREADY STARTING TO BOAST. THAT'S NOT A RIGHT WAY. I KNOW I AM WRONG. SORRY.

amy mq mk.

2 comments:

Macalister Luke Zarsadias said...

fuh your good i see. got potential! Chayok! hehe.

amy美琪 said...

thanks.