Saturday, May 16, 2009

Exam!!

Finally, I started studying today. Quite late as the exam is on next Wednesday. Today is already Saturday. Is this what they call it, studying at the "eleventh hour"? Yes, I guess.

This exam, I, somehow, don't feel very stress. Maybe because it isn't the year-end exam yet. But I still wanted to do my very best. Hope I can achieve at least top 5 or the best, top 3!

I studied Science today. Study very deeply, 100% concentrating. But after reading and memorizing a few pages, I felt like sleeping for a few hours. This is what a pig always thinks. I get tired too easily.

Countdown to exam = 4 more rushy days. All the best to all my friends who are sitting for exam this Wednesday. 加油加油!

Influenza 1(H1N1) is now in Malaysia. 2 confirmed cases of H1N1 in KL and Penang. Oh my god. The family of the student is living in Klang Valley where I am ( or we? ) are living now. Take good care, friends.

Amy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't study yet

XiiaoBenDan said...

WOOO~JYJY AMY~:D
JYJY ALL^^
ALL GAMBATEH!!!!
AMY GAMBATEH!!!:D
JIA YOU!!!<3
MWACKS~ xD

amy美琪 said...

You two too ya.
We go to library together kk.
Love u all~
STUDY HARD AND SMART yah!