Thursday, June 4, 2009

Appreciate.

I should appreciate my parents. Because they have do a lot of things for me. I am sure, one of their favours was my sisters and I will study hard and achieve our life's goal. I am being a lazy worm so far. I have never put a lot of efforts in studying nor doing things properly.

Next year, I will be sitting for the major exam, PMR. Subsequently, will be sitting for SPM. My sisters did achieve their goals. But will I be the same? Or just another useless people living in the world?

My sisters had achieve 11A1 and 7A & 4B in SPM respectively. They are setting good examples for me. They are my mentors and I am always reviewing their results. Dad is putting higher hope on me. Sisters were excellent in exams, even the best in school [ or maybe the second best ] but dad still wasn't satisfied with them.

I think I should be learning and studying more by now. I knew and I understood I couldn't be just like my elder sisters. I am just trying hard to be like them yet I couldn't~ They are so hardworking and strong in handling challenges or obstacles [ which I couldn't ].

Dad and mum are getting older day by day. I hope they will be healthy and happy. I am so scared and worried if they get sick. I hope I can take care of them the rest of my life. My eldest sister is currently studying in University [ not far but not staying at home ]. My second sister is going into University soon [ end of this month ]. Both my sisters are leaving me alone at home. I find it hard living without them. HAIZ.

Amy.

3 comments:

XiiaoBenDan said...

wow!
they are great o.o
11A1 ><
oh my god~ =(...
Amy...JYJY orh =]
they can do it ...so you can^^

amy美琪 said...

but i think i cannot~
coz major exam is so hard.

XiiaoBenDan said...

van de la..believe your self =]