Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day.

Today is my dad off day(one year once). He don't need to work except being a chauffeur[driver] to me, mum and sister. Ha ha. You are the most handsome guy I had ever saw. Not yet found another guy yet. Ha ha. Just kidding.

I love my daddy so much! Without him, I'm not Amy Ng. Without him, I wouldn't exist in the lovely earth. Without him, I wouldn't want to live anymore. I feel good because I have you. I love you deep inside my heart.

I gave daddy RM50 as father's day present. This year, the amount had gone up as I am not small anymore. Last year, I was giving about RM11 only. Both my sisters are giving RM50 every year. Adding up, it would be RM150 [it's actually all his money]. Dad can buy whatever he want. But actually that amount of money is very SMALL for him~ But it's all about our true and pure sincerity right?

Besides wanting to wish my dad, I wanted to wish :-

* Both late grandfathers. If they weren't here in like 50 years ago, probably, I wouldn't be here too. Thanks and "Happy Grandaddies Day". I will remember you until the end of me.

* All fathers in the world ~ "Happy Father's Day 父亲节快乐!"

* And to children ~
4 years: My Daddy can do anything!
7 years: My Dad knows a lot. A whole lot.
8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.
" Appreciate them when they are still by our side!! " :)

Daddy in old house wearing spectacles which till now, he didn't wear it even once.

That baby is not me but is my little cousin. With dad. Both handsome leh...

Amy.

2 comments:

Izwan Husin said...

happy father's day !!!

amy美琪 said...

haha. u too.

i think i knew who are u.
last year, class 3A?