Saturday, July 4, 2009

Klang.

Three more posts to go :-
# My sisters. [ such a delay ]
# Wangsa Maju.
* Kepong.

[ Date : 4th July 2009 ]
[ Her real birthday : 1st July 2009 ]

At 2pm, went to fetch mum :) After that, we headed to Klang. Mum sat at the back as she wanted to sleep. On the way, we drank coconut water and ate some rendang. Reached grandmother's place, dad kept chatting with grandma in Hokkien [I don't understand]. So, I got bored and went to sleep. Around 6pm only I woke up and around that time, we starting our journey to the restaurant.

So bored. Although many people were there. Cousins, uncles and aunties. But I kept sticking with my parents and handphone only because I don't feel very comfortable with them. Different story on my mum's side. I non-stop talking to my cousins.

There were around 70 peoples who attend this dinner, I guessed. Kind of a lot right? Only family members. So, started eating only at 9pm. They wanted me to hungry till die is it? Lol. I texted two or three persons because I was too bored. And two of my friends called me when I started eating. Their reactions were the same =
Caller: Where are you now?
Me : Restaurant.
Caller : Okay lah, then I'll call you later.
Me : Oh okay, bye.



Key to independent. Jealous~ Ha ha.

Family picture~

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Cher Li,
Happy Birthday to you.

The one who texted me scared I will be drunk.
So, I purposely took a lot of wine or beer pictures.

Not mine. Dad and uncle were drinking this.

Amy.

2 comments:

Co2 said...

whoa.......cake shaped in key.......

amy美琪 said...

u could get one too.
in just 7 more years.