Sunday, July 19, 2009

Water.

Yesterday night, went down to swim with mum and sis Sue-ann. Dad was sick, so he cannot go into the water. He helped us took photos. I thought he will take a little pictures only but don't know, he non-stop taking our pictures. Around 38 pictures.
The beautiful fountain.

Mum, me and Sue-ann jie.

Fish~ Can see you the fish eye?

Fishes.

I am so fat.

Mum and me.

Left mum, right me. Swimming. Pretending one lah.

Me on Sue-ann jie. She was mad. wakaka xD

[no caption available]

First shot.

Second attempt.
Third.
Fourth.
Fifth.
Sixth shot.

Finally, but then, the picture was blur. LoL.

Jacuzzi.

Sis, me and mum. Being in water is miracle.

Relax first~

Too far. Can't see clearly.

Angry gila. So fat.

Webcam shot. ^^


Amy.

2 comments:

XiiaoBenDan said...

LOL..i hate wearing swim suit >,..it sux :X

Our stories said...

me too lol.
coz look so ugly.

-amy, kay-