Monday, July 13, 2009

You don't know!

I am not going to storied about today. Because a little out of the mood. NO REASON.

You don't know what I like. I don't know what you feel. I hope I CAN'T see you everyday~

I 绝交with someone . B.Teng also 绝交 with someone. She 绝交 with her friend. I 绝交 with our friend. Not a very close friend. Not because the person did something wrong. It is because I think we want to. Not really 绝 la. We will try for a week not to talk to each other first. Funny story huh?

I know 绝交is a serious matter. But don't look too serious into it. Do you think I am a great psycho? I do think so.

Amy.

2 comments:

Co2 said...

hi....amy...can i giv back ur kh book after i done all the exercises?
dun worry...my all answers will write it at my another book....can i?

amy美琪 said...

haha. ok.
return me one or two months before final exam then okay already~
lol.