Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Link Words.

I am trying to make an effort to start studying but the members of my body don't want. For instance, only my brain told me to work hard but the rest refused to do so. How?

Although I dislike studying, I knew I got to study. However, it wasn't my hobby after all. I need to score and do the best of my life to satisfied people beside me and to grab the opportunities for a excellent job in the future. I will sacrifice anything I could as long as I can manage to do in the coming test.

In a nutshell, I hope I will get some encouragement from friends and family. I will as well, encourage them in their life similarly to their well-beings. Therefore, I could have a higher percentage to excel in my exam.

* Do you realize I am writing a lot of connectors in this essay? I have just learnt that and wish I could practice using it. Cheers.

Amy.

3 comments:

Co2 said...

ya..me too.....im also trying too...but i hav 2 goals...lets work hard together?..haha

amy美琪 said...

haha sure.

i knew yr fist goal is to study hard and second goal is to get your wife.

Co2 said...

zzz....