Sunday, November 29, 2009

Penang 3.

Leaved Butterworth and headed for Penang Island. @ Gurney, Kek Lok Si, Batu Ferringhi. With my real sister and fake sisters.

Me and my real sister.

Pulau Pinang.

Hee =)

Three crazy girls.

Me, Elaine and Siang.

Me and Elaine @ the tsunami place.

Girls. Captured.

Part of Kek Lok Si.

Sister, Siang and me.

Pig + Pig.

Snake + Snake.

Elaine~~

I wasted RM4 for boarding this 50 metres lift.

Pagoda.

=) =)

Me and Elaine take 12.

Ice kacang near Kek Lok Si temple.

I dislike the ingredients in this.

Batu Feringghi.

Free.

Nice.

Girls. Captured 2.

Hee.

Hee.
Hee.

Hee.

Hee.

Hee.

Hee.

8 girls, 2 boys.

I don't know this picture was captured.

This too.

Finally.

Ate at Gurney drive. Ikan Bakar.

Rojak

Forgot the name.

Oysters cooked with egg. Oh Jian.

Wan Tan mee.

Curry mee?

Good night.
Amy.

No comments: