Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8 Dec 2009.

I was planning to go to Petro Science half year ago with them but we ended up going today :) Weee~ Anyway, after some boring days at home. Today really happening.

KLCC / NEW MOON / SPAGHETTI / PETROSCIENCE.
ELAINE / SHIMAN / SYASYA / JIA ENG / JIA HUI.

Let's the pictures describe everything.

Time to go out. 10am.

In LRT, competing with J.Hui, on who is more balance.

Elaine and Jia Eng behind bars.

S.Sya and Elaine outside Petroscience.

S.Man, J.Eng, me and S.Sya =)

S.Sya and me. I am taller~ HAHA.

This is what I ate for lunch today.

Sister with her Ipoh hor fun.

Me and my sister went to Sushi King to buy some sushi.

While waiting for the take-away.

Bought 2 packs of Sushi for sharing.
But unfortunately, S.Man and J.Eng don't wanna eat it.
So, I forced J.Eng to eat. "forced".
And she did, ate the smallest one.

OK OK!!
I am fat in this photo.
And I must publish this photo~

Me and Doraemon~~

Long queue. I was very impatient.

J.Eng and S.Man.

Queueing up.

HAHA~ Sya told me to capture this.

Fake thing~

Me and the Albert Einstein.

S.Sya, Elaine and the dinosaur.

Thing.. A thing..

Me on the ISS (International Space Station).

Closer look, captured by S.Sya.

S.Sya on the ISS~

Elaine sleeping on ISS.

Waiting to board the helicopter.

Sya, Elaine and me. Trying the earth-quake thing.

Working hard to push the magnet. Jia you jia you, S.Man!!

Going out from PetroScience.

S.Man, Elaine, me, J.Eng and S.Sya.

Watched New Moon.
It's ladies day, and J.Hui got a same ticket, women too? HAHA!

Me and S.Sya.

S.Man, J.Eng, Amy and S.Sya.

Suria KLCC.

J.Hui, Sya, me and S.Man, say cheese.

XMAS IS COMING!! SANTA IS COMING!!

Snap snap!

Going home. Bus was packed like sardin tin.
But got places to sit after reached TARC.
A fun day.
Amy.

No comments: