Friday, February 26, 2010

♥ New Skin.

Today is holidays. I have finished up 50% of my homeworks. I realized the homeworks is quite a lot as I kept on procrastinating. Especially History notes. I only finished up Chapter One while we're going on Chapter Three soon.

So, I guessed I online a lot today. I am bored. So, I had a little big changing in the blog. Or much. I changed colour and so on. Cursors, divider. Hmm. I don't know whether it suits or not~ Anyway, new face for bloggie after one year and three months anniversary.

February is coming to an end. Time really flies. And I want to skip the whole September and October for this year because it seemed scary when I heard the word PMR! PMR is a very stressing sarcastic word. I really hate it~ But what can I do, just to face it and try my best to achieve the best.

Amy.

4 comments:

ian lim said...

nice new skin mei:)

amy美琪 said...

thx gor..
haha~~

Andy said...

nice nice n cute cute lik u.

amy美琪 said...

thx andy.. =)