Monday, March 22, 2010

Never too late.

It's never too late to begin something new =) I am new today. I am branded new. I wanted to be a new refreshed me. A better me, of course. New beginning although it isn't a new year. It doesn't matter as long as I have the heart to do it. Hmm. See the new me, maybe you won't realize anything as there's no big changes. Just some little changes.

Birthday corner
Happy birthday, Frederick :) I was writing ...old people... in Facebook. HAHA~ Not that meaning lar.. Ok, although you are my new friend and you're kinda cool but nevermind lar, happy 15th birthday and have a nice one.. I am waiting for your birthday celebration pictures as you promised.. Don't lie me~~ =) And I had a great chatting with you in FB although you kept talking bout break dance, etc.. You're a different person in reality and FaceBook~


=)
Amy.

2 comments:

XxPrInCeSS SheLL said...

Amy , can I copy your blog? Damn nice :O

amy美琪 said...

girl girl =)
sure u can.
which part nice?

all ppl said my blog very ugly
and black colour they like more~~

hmmm.