Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Sunny Day.

25 July 2010 - Sunday.
That day, morning, awoke at around 10am. Sleepy. Did nothing until 1pm. Went to Wangsa Walk for lunch + movie. Me and sister went to buy tickets. Then, we told mum and dad to go Ayam Penyet. But they went to the wrong place which was outside the Wangsa Walk Mall. But never mind lah, as the one in Wangsa Walk was too crowded. Had our lunch there and went in for the movies. 2.30pm to 4.30pm. Predators - full of the words "F**k"! Kakak mahu sangat see Inceptio. Carrefour and finally, home sweet home!

See, I am out the whole day again. Tiring but fun. Love my family. Muacks!

Mutton soup if not mistaken.

Chicken.

Prawn.

Mutton or Beef, I don't remember!





Two different stuff with the same name!





See my tummy? It got so much bigger and larger which means I am fatter!

Bleed!!

No comments: