Friday, October 22, 2010

♥ 11/12 October 2010.

11 OCTOBER- PMR ENDED. It was the day where I've waited for the whole year. And in 40wings, it had ended. So fast and so quickly. Although I kinda miss the time before PMR now but I knew that is not what I wanted, studying, panicking and not knowing what will be coming out in the exam papers. SO, right after the last paper, which was KH, I gave some books to ZhanHua and zoomed back home. And, after that went to Petaling Street until night.

12 OCTOBER- Sueann's jie convocation + mummy's birthday. We reached UPM at as early as 7am. I become the photographer for the whole day under the hot scorching sun but I don't mind as it was my sister's convocation. She is finally graduated (architecture). For mum's birthday, we didn't celebrate much, just went out for dinner with grandmother.

PICTURES TALKING FOR ME.





...........................................................................................................................................................












PS: For the best - log in to my FACEBOOK and see all the pictures !

No comments: