Saturday, November 13, 2010

♥ 29 October 2010.

It was the form5 graduation for SMKDK students. The day before I was very sure I am going to sleep whole day at home for the day as it was a rest day. But Sya told me to come along. I was pretty interested to join as a prefect and to watch the ceremony. Then, the next morning, she arrived at my home at 6.40am, is it? I forgot. I quickly get changed and we went to school in the rain, together. We helped out in the registration counter and as a "penyambut tetamu". Anyway, I enjoyed the ceremony much. But I spend most of my time in bilik pengawas. Eating. Chatting. Laughing.

After all it was 1pm, S.Phing and S.Sya came to my house to get changed. S.Phing slept on my bed like usual. And took one of my teddies. Later she went for bath. Me and S.Sya were waiting for her all the way. Later, J.Eng came and fetched us. : ) Played badminton. Form5 H.Sern also came. I had some random match with him. Ok lah, not bad his skill. At around 5pm, walked home. And dating with them in a cafe below my condo. I enjoyed! ♥ ♥ ♥









No comments: