Monday, January 10, 2011

I am leaving ~♥

1 more week and I will be leaving to UKM, Bangi. I am 16, not taking degree. Studying my Form4 there. It is some kind of boading school but based on university concept where we can bring handphone and laptop as wi-fi is available.

I will be closing my blog or will leave it alone. I will update it when I come back for Saturday or Sunday. But I am sure all my followers will leave me :) Hee. For 2years, it wouldn't be long huh?

I am sure I will be homesick. And cry everyday for the first few weeks, that, I am very sure, and there's no doubt about it. But I try my best. I am coming back every fortnight. Take KTM and then take LRT back to Wangsa Maju. No need to trouble dad to travel 100km to and fro.

Before I leave, I will blog about my JANUARY ;) How I've spend it wisely with the loved ones but with my "red and swollen" right eyes, not much picture of me was taken as I was really ugly with this imbalance eyes.

Ok. It's 11.11pm now! I am going to watch Tv and tucked myself into bed. Gd night! :)

No comments: