Saturday, December 3, 2011

Painful !

Just now, thundering, lightning everything came... So, I quickly went outside to collect all the clothes like usual, to avoid them getting wet of course. Then I closed the sliding door right after I got outside so that the mosquitoes wouldn't come in. Then, after finished collecting everything, I walked straight through and bang my head against the glass sliding door. Ouch! Painful. :(

Okkk, I am FULL for DECEMBER. Well, actually, seemed full, but I still have a lot of time to online, do my own stuff, it's just that I am too lazy. L.A.Z.Y, 4words LAZY.

ILY, but I couldn't do anything about it. Your imagination is also what I had imagined. But we knew that is something impossible. If I'd hurt anybody indirectly, please tell me directly. No hard feelings guys :)

And btw, sorry to everyone that I had FFK this holidays. I don't feel like going out at all. Argh! 我错过了“那些年,我们一起追的女孩“. Sorry Jamice, Fishy and Andy + another group KinWei, KKS etc~~ Who else? Hmm. Ok :)

-If a girl admits that she likes you, know that it took her every ounce of courage she has. Don't take her for granted.-

No comments: