Monday, July 27, 2015

2 years.

It has been more than 2 years since I've composed a blog post. Why did I feel like blogging again today? Probably because this holidays making me feel like I am having a lot of free time. Happy? Yes. Probably because I didn't like studying so much (shouldn't be so, I should revise right?) During this time of the year only I wouldn't have an excuse to reject any outings or any invitation to go outings by friends. In fact, I am more actives in chats of all the groups that I might have been silent for months *batman returns* But actually I am sad. I should have spend my holidays in a better way, to benefit my self-development and perhaps study. However, there's no ideas to come to mind what I could do. Tagging along a dentist should be a great way to learn. *should ask mum tomorrow about this* 00:32 Monday 27/07/15 Amy

No comments: