Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today is not a good day but a great day :)

I enjoy myself every Wednesday! Every Wednesday would be maybe movie day during school holidays or co-curriculum day during school days.. Every Wednesday, my schedule is always FULL.. Restless.. but.. Excitement..

About this lovely day, 18th March.. Downpour in the morning and a sunny day on the afternoon.. My dad sent us off to Cap Square sharp at 1pm.. Daddy looked boring because he would not following us to watch movie.. 'Us' were me and my sister!

We watched ' The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button' .. I would rate it 4/5 .. This movie is very old ( not very old, just already not in other cinemas in KL ) or some may call it outdated [ xia pang is it? ] .. My sister wanted to see this movie in cinema and not DVD.. So, we went to Cap Square ( where I have never been there before ) .. Because this movie is only found in Cap Square..

Daddy sent us there by car.. By his car of course.. When we reached there, we were finding for the TGV ( tanjong golden village cinema ).. This was probably the first time, me and my sister were there.. After we booked the tickets at the counter, we went walking around..

She took me to Petaling Street to walk around.. She said, I got to know ways in Petaling Street or Pasar Seni because she told me that I will be going to have tuition there when I am older.. The tuition centre name is 'Kasturi'.. Hence, she took me there.. Teaching me the directions and asking me to remember all these complicated direction which now I have already forgotten.. He he, sorry..

Then, we went to 'Popular' bookstore.. I wanted to buy some exercise books for my PMR.. PMR 2010 not 2009! Sort of preparation for that major exam.. I bought some books.. Not many, just two.. After that, we went walking around at Petaling Street ( wai sek gai part 2 ).. Wai Sek Gai Part 1 is the one in Pudu..

Firstly, my sister wanted to drink the ' air mata kucing' / 'cat's eye'? Ha ha ha.. I don't know what it is called in English! Soon, we went to a shop selling biscuits and breads.. We bought breads for our parents.. Bought ' Yao Char Guei ' after that.. [ see, I told you, we eat a lots ]! After all, we went into a shopping center.. Just window-shopping, never buy anything! Finally, we were in the Mcd :)

At 3.15pm, we walked back to Cap Square as our movie was going to start at 4.45pm.. We were so boring because there was nothing to occupied our time.. So, we went into a bookshop... Finding books to read for half an hour! At around 4.15pm, we were too excited, we took photos and videos in a garden near the Cap Square..

It was 7.35pm when we finished watching 'The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button'.. The duration of the movie was 170 minutes = 2 hours and 50 minutes.. So long.. It was quite slow but I think not bad lo.. Reached home around 9pm!

Cap Square is a very, how to say it, still new place! It was launched not long ago.. Not many people were going there.. The toilet was absolute n.i.c.e (= But I'm sure Cap Square will be popular after some times.. After those teenagers adapt to it and not Times Square, Sg. Wang or others.. My sister said ' we were about the first to discover '.. LOL..

Synopsis :
"I was born under unusual circumstances." And so begins "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," adapted from the 1920s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald about a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards. A man, like any of us, who is unable to stop time. We follow his story set in New Orleans from the end of World War I in 1918, into the 21st century, following his journey that is as unusual as any man's life can be - a grand tale of a not-so-ordinary man and the people and places he discovers along the way, the loves he finds, the joys of life and the sadness of death, and what lasts beyond time.

I enjoyed this movie very much..
Amy Ng May Kay.. *winks*

I will post my sister's opinion about this movie or today in here soon.. Very soon.. Soon enough..
*Pictures not available* *Will upload soon*

No comments: