Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sports 2.

Thursday. Run again. Yesterday, my leg wasn't pain. Today, I was fully exhausted. My leg was sweet and sour after running the distance of 400 metres. I felt like fainting after running but I didn't. I don't want to make those PBSM to become more busier.

I was alone because S.Phing wasn't involved in any of the activities today. There were form 1 students came and talked to me. Maybe they were pitying me. Anyway, I felt happy.

Very unlucky, I didn't get into the final for 400 metres. I have missed my Maths and Geo class today. Fully disappointed. Went into the Art class, S.Man asked if I was tired. I said NO but actually YES.

On the way to Moral class, I fell things in my pencil box down because I was carrying a lot of things. My pens dropped down. J.Yu helped me to take it up. Thank You. :)

Tomorrow, I got to run again for 800 metres and if not mistaken 4x400 metres. I don't know if I can do it or not. I wish I could.

Amy.

1 comment:

Co2 said...

juz do ur best!
don't push yourself too much...is not good