Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday * ding ding *

Yesterday at night. Dad, mum, sister and me went for SUPPER at Prima Setapak. So FULL. Dad ordered 4 plates of different noodles and 4 same beverages ( bali water ). I thought I want to share a plate of noddle with my sister as it was 'supper' not dinner. I get fat fat and fat. =.- And dad also got bring some home because we cannot finish it all.

Just now, I went to morning market with mummy at Setapak Jaya. I saw somebody. Wakaka. Guess who is it? Anyway, I think you won't guess it correctly. I always see him in the market with his mother. Kakaz. He looked at me but no reaction. Lol.

I feeling a little stomachache. Haiz. Maybe yesterday ate too much already. Haiz. Painful. I am sweating now. Grr.

And I still got 2 folio to be done. Folio Seni and Folio Sains. Oh My God. Home works rushing in like mad. I need to do things fast. Bye for now.

Amy.

5 comments:

XiiaoBenDan said...

hmm...
SMKDK de ah?

amy美琪 said...

no lah. sorry hah.
not smkdk.
smkwm2 de.

Anonymous said...

your x bf a?

amy美琪 said...

choi..........
i where got x-bf.
i said so many times already, i no bf. neither ex-bf or BF. =.-

amy美琪 said...

nor*