Monday, May 11, 2009

Birthday Photos~

Here's the pictures of my birthday party on 10th May :-

Waitress. Waitress. Being a waitress. Ha ha.

Everybody..

S.Yee helped me massage. Ha ha.

The house~ Environment and Atmosphere.

Standing. Waiting for what?

Cut cut cut. My 14th birthday cake.

Cutting process.

Waiting for people to take my pictures like a model. (just kidding)

The cake.

Fun time together.

Say cheese. *smile*

Look at the camera please.

This shouldn't be published. According to them, I was " 走光"..

No comment.

Me and my family. * first sis wasn't here * haiz.

Peace and No War.

Wow.. Peace ++ someone is touching my face~ Aiyo.

From left: K.Fai, Z.Yin, Sherlin, me, B.Teng and Sen.

Want some?
*Thanks Aunt Melissa for capturing pictures for me.

.Amy.

11 comments:

Fishie said...

where other?
in ur handphone d le?????
??????

Co2 said...

hahaa...shi mun looks so fat in that photo..hahaha

and luckily i didnt go......all girl.......

amy美琪 said...

in hp not yet move.

erm. lol. no lah. if it's not mother's day. boys in the class maybe coming.

Co2 said...

...ur father juz looks like my father friend....argh..but i forgot is he or not.....hahaha

jay said...

woo~~~~~
wow~~~~~
haha~~~~~

amy美琪 said...

maybe is the same person?
dunno~

woo wah haha.
hahahaha.

XiiaoBenDan said...

Amy~...
can't see all of those pictures :X
all put a "X" at the picture @.@
make me can't see...
stupid computer ~.~

amy美琪 said...

erm.
maybe too big the size.
if really cannot, try right click and press view picture.
if not mistaken. i'm not very sure.

HsinJie said...

hey there,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
sry for the late regards.
wishing you happy, healthy n pretty always!

-HJ-

Fishie said...

wai!!!
amy u ignoring me....
wuwuwuw......

amy美琪 said...

thanks hsin jie :) u too.

shi yee. huh? whr got ignore u?