Friday, May 1, 2009

Haiz Friday.

Me and my family members woke up quite late today. They woke up at 9am, usually 8am. While, I woke up at 11am. Wow, that's way too late. Feeling tired after waking up because of 12 hours sleeping.

Did nothing because I finished up all my home works yesterday. Today is Labour Day. So, everybody take a rest. Even though you are not a labour.( just like me). ^.^ I'm CONFUSED.

Actually, I was planning not to blog today. But my hand was itchy just now. Clicking the blogger website and clicked create new post. Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of mummy and daddy in China.


Mum and dad at The Great Wall of China. See mummy's hair also knew the wind there is STRONG.

Panda panda. I love you, panda! One of my friends looks like panda.

In the boat, I was just guessing. Hope I'm right.

Sweets :)


Before they went for the trip. Dad was trying to capture with the camera. And this -

( me) It's so ugly - that's why I make this picture smaller [smallest]. I'm scared of taking photos of my own. UGLY~

Amy.

No comments: