Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lovely Wednesday~

I have already started controlling myself from smsing too much. And yes, yesterday i sms people not more than 20 smses. A lot of improvement right?

This morning. I don't feel like waking up so early~ But it's compulsory to go to school on time.

My second sister sent me to school by her car. She was testing to drive as she didn't drive for almost half a year already~ You thought I'm your white mouse a? He he. Reached school. I was the latest among all.

First class was PJK. S.Man, B.Teng, S.Sya, S.Phing, Z.Yin, KKSiong, KKSheng, J.Yu, W.Jien and me were playing badminton behind the school. There were 10 of us. But there were only 4 rackets belonging to Z.Yin, W.Jien, J.Yu and me. We got to take turns to play.

First match, me and S.Phing vs KKSiong and J.Yu. Ha ha. And I played with J.Yu and KKSheng. J.Yu was the best competitor. I love playing with him~ But they misunderstood.It was quite irritating having to change back to the school uniform when I was still sweating. But it was so nice can play with them. Happy moments without stress and burden.

After PJK, it's BM. And recess~ Went to meet the senior assistent of the school. Informing them that I'm not going to school tomorrow. And after recess is Science. Did experiment.

Last class, BI. Teacher taught us some easy tenses. Before starting to teach, teacher let us played for a while because he had some works to do. There, S.Sya and S.Phing teased me. The 4 Chinese boys in my class were at the back of the class, jumping like monkeys.

Then, suddenly,
KKSheng said : Amy 看上 Jian Yu 了咯! ( because I like to play badminton with him ).
I was blur because I didn't hear what he actually said.
KKSiong came quite near and asked : 你真的喜欢Jian Yu 啊?
S.Sya teased: 吃醋啊?
KKSiong : Jian Yu 要啊? 如果你要,我送给你咯!

Weiii, you thought I'm a present ar? 给来给去~!Sweat. AND I don't belong to anybody. I belong to Amy Ng May Kay, myself.

Amy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r not a present u r a cute pig

amy美琪 said...

you mean i fat ya?
pig~

Anonymous said...

no la

Fishie said...

hahaha.....
ur new skul life look like very happy lo~
i m soooo hapy tomoro i can see u....
and sunday i cn meet u too.......
^^ happy ing

amy美琪 said...

ShiYee: ^-^
yeahh.
so good can meet old friends
and to catch up with new friends.

My medicine: then pig means? I knew I fat, no need so straight forward.

XiiaoBenDan said...

haha AMY~
another "BF" :X
i mean best friend ^^
by the way...
those boys you play with them is quite okay okay de...
they won't say like very bad...

amy美琪 said...

haha.
sure not bad.
sure not bad.

Anonymous said...

我都讲了不是咯!

amy美琪 said...

ok lah ok lah.
我是故意的!
haha.