Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not yet.

Having exam today. Just two papers anyway. BM. Essay and the objectives. Objectives were quite confusing. And the essay, I am not sure if I did it correctly. Got to wait and see the results.

S.Man, S.Sya and S.Phing sat far away. My north was Akma - a lovely girl. My west was B.Teng. My south was Z.Yin. And my east was the WALL. Love this position. Although it's far away from the ceiling fan.

Maybe I wrote English in my blog too much. Today, while having the BM essay exam. I kept on thinking English words and after that only I translated it into Malay. I used to have my BM better than my English. Now it is turn all over around. Confused.

Yesterday, I set my alarm at 5.30am. I thought I can wake up that time. But no. I postponed it to 6am. But still asleep with my lovely bed. Finally, I woke up at 6.30am [ usual time ]. I kept on giving myself excuses for not waking up. One of them is because BM don't need to memorize.

Reached school. All my friends were reading. So, I took out a book from my bag and started reading. Assembly. During assembly, I didn't really hear what the teacher was saying. I was looking at my book and doing some memorizing.

Headed to 2dk11 [ exam hall ]. ha ha. Reading again as it wasn't time yet. So, started at 8.10am. Writing and squeezing my brain. My hand was really tired for writing about more than 500 words. My brain was tired as well. So, recess~ Get to discuss the paper with some friends. Some of them did it very interesting and exciting.

Walked back to the classroom. And started chatting with some friends. The second paper is going to start at 12.10pm. It was only 10.30am when we reached the class from recess~ Still got about nearly 2 hours. What to do with the time? Me, Z.Yin and B.Teng sat very near. So, we asked questions and we answered questions.

12.10pm. Started doing the paper. CONFUSING. But I think I can manage not to get a FAIL. Finally, school ends. Walked home with T.Tian, S.Sya and S.Phing. The gate behind our school had closed for some construction works. Then, bye to them. I love exam because of some reasons. Meaningful~

Amy.

2 comments:

Ciwizzle Lena said...

LoL~ And me too~
When I writing my BM Essay, my mind non-stop thinking english word and I just translate to bm

amy美琪 said...

haha.
jia you.