Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's like this.

LIFE MUST GO ON NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. OR WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. RAIN OR SHINE. EVERYTHING DOESN'T MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO LIVING A HAPPY LIFE.

It's Tuesday already. 24 hours was given to me again. Thanks god for that. I appreciate it a lot. Hope I would get million billion trillion more hours to be in this earth with my love ones. So, I get started with my day with brushing my teeth. First person I talked to was mum. She asked me to eat my breakfast as I always skip breakfast.

I was surprised, B.Teng reached school so early today. Assembly. Into the class and started our BI class straight after. BI class was fun today. Teacher was asking loads of quiz. Boys versus girls. It was mostly about boys' questions. Girls were left behind until the last question which was given 5marks compared to 2marks. I managed to answer the last question. The question was = capital state of Selangor. Of course I knew. It's my hometown "klang". YES, we won!

And, BM class. Did an essay on dengue. Recess~ SIVIK after that. Teacher was absent. KKSiong wanted to bet with me in something. So, we, the Chineses, planned games for tomorrow's PJ class. Some wanted to play badminton, some wanted to play basketball [not some, it's just KKSiong]. So, we decided to play both. Hope KKSiong will bring his basketball tomorrow. And hope PJ teacher will come. But I scared I will lose because we have A DEAL.

Maths class~ Doing exercises. I was very happy that there wasn't any home work for Maths today. Normally, there would be a lot. Or a little. Last class, Sejarah. Marking our papers on previous exercises and then, listened to teacher explaning about chapter 7 : a very hard chapter. Today was much sunnier than yesterday. He reminded me to remember about tomorrow. Sure, I will!!

Amy.

3 comments:

Co2 said...

hahaa......i think khai siong n1 lose and find u to take out the fury....hahaha

Co2 said...

n1 street basketball

amy美琪 said...

take out the fury what meaning??