Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Half week has gone.

It's Wednesday again :)

Skipped the parts before assembly. After assembly, it is the first class. PJK. Copied notes only. Haiz, don't have activities. So bored. Then, BM. Teacher asked us to formed some sentences. After finished, we chatted while waiting for others to complete their Oral.

Recess~ We stood together. Chatting and playing. Sherlin, J.Eng, B.Teng, Z.Yin, S.Man, S.Sya and S.Phing was missing. LoL. Quite happy with them. Ha ha. But they kept on poking my stomach, pinching my face and others. It's painful!

Science. Today's Science class was the best. We did some experiments. I mean lemon, lime, vinegar and ginger. Every group must present one victim out to do the experiment in front of everybody. Since I was the white mouse in the group, I went out. S.Phing fed me with the cloth tying on both my eyes. I will have to guess which is which. I am confused with lime and lemon [terbalik]. And then, teacher let us eat and taste the lemon. B.Teng loves it a lot. S.Man didn't taste any of them. And Vinosa took some photos. * will upload it soon *

BI class. B.Teng, S.Man, S.Sya and S.Phing helped me and Z.Yin to take our bags from the class to the computer laboratory. When we rushed in, there is no more computer available. So, I asked KKSheng to give us one computer. And he gave. Thanks lot. KKSiong likes to fight the chair with us huh?! Haish. And then, we opened blogs, yahoo mails and friendster. Lastly before going out, we [chinese girls] fought with them [chinese boys] in the class blog. They hacked our names. And say those lame things. But it was us. We started it first. Ha ha.

Amy.

No comments: