Monday, August 3, 2009

New.

02 August 2009 Monday.
Sunny windy.

Full of hopes.
Happy Grade Three.

TOMORROW IS THE FIRST DAY OF MONTHLY EXAM! This morning, around 7am only I made my moves to school. I wasn't late when I reached school, so, next time I will be going out only at 7am sharp. No need too early as I usually made my moves on 6.50am.

In school, assembly. The person behind me kept poking my stomach. And drawing something on my backside. So itchy everywhere. First class, KH. We were given some clues by our teacher for this coming exam. Then, Moral. Teacher was absent, we were boring, just chit-chatted and played some cruel games. Recess~ Sitting and chatting and joking around.

SN. Waiting for teacher outside the laboratory and we were told teacher was absent after 15 minutes of waiting. Went back to class. And then, me, B.Teng and S.Man were asking each others questions about Science Chapter 5. Later on, played LIAR with KKSiong and KKSheng. They used tricks one! So unfair. But when we were playing, the teacher got angry and scolded us. Sorry teacher!

GEO. Did some exercises on the exercises book given by teacher. Just do do do with my blur and crowded brain. And last class, Maths. Today's Maths class is divided into two parts. First, quiz but not related to me as we were sitting behind. Teacher never ask us any questions but my group lead with 12 marks, following by group A, 10 marks and group C, 8marks. Second part, did questions in an exercises book, also given by teacher.

Walked home with J.Eng, S.Phing and S.Sya. The sun is blazing on us. When we reached my condominium's guard house, I saw my sister and mum in the car. Mum called me, so, I decided not to go home and follow them to go out. HAHA. I was so hungry but I can endure and bear to wait until 2 or 3pm.

OMG. Tomorrow's exam AGAIN. Time flies. That day only took mid-year exam and now it's exam ever AGAIN. Tomorrow's schedule - BM, BI and Moral paper. I think I can manage to do parts of it. As everything is in objectives form. To all my friends, all the best. Now, I planned to have my nice cat nap [40 winks] first and then only continue my journey +sacrifices+ for the BIG day tomorrow.

Amy

3 comments:

Co2 said...

hey do u know?....when moral class, they thaught an idea.....they put a card that not the true one and tell the people who after him....the main aim is to dun let you win...how cruel they are....we use this to stop khai sheng win continously during at moral class...lol!!!

(the idea was thaught by khai siong)

Co2 said...

but i dunno they really play like that......i thaught that was kidding....-.-

amy美琪 said...

LOL.
This game I started playing first.
I very understand this game.

But that KKSiong do like this in purpose. Anyway, just a game.

-kAy-