Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sejarah Project.

Am I hardworking enough? Do I have some leadership quality? Probably not.

SEJARAH PROJECT: I ask SyaSya to do Chapter 6.5 while Zhen Yin will be doing Chapter 6.6. I need to do Chapter 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 but I did it all. I scared they will be mad as I did it all and for not receiving their works or for not telling them I am doing it all. Sorry!

ZhenYin was trying to send her works to me, but the process failed. So, I sent her my sample of works for her to take a look.
...MSN...
Zhen Yin: 炸到!
Amy: 炸到 what?
Zhen Yin: You do all, do two samples some more!
Amy: Haha, surprise not?
Zhen Yin: Of course lah.

...SMS...
Amy: I almost finish doing the Sejarah. Are you coming to my house tomorrow morning?
SyaSya: Yes, 6 o'clock.
Amy: Oh My God, so early for what? I usually wake up at 6.35am.

Haish. How could her! My sleeping time! I can't imagine myself waking up at 6am. Anyway, I will try my level best. If not, how SyaSya want to come into my condominium right. But I already FINISH doing it. Do you still want to come?! =.=

Amy.

No comments: