Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The unfinished.

Mountains of tasks to be done before this week ends. The tasks, especially homework, came rushing in faster than prosperous did.
  • SEJARAH (Nota), Chapter 6 and 7.
  • KH (Latihan)
  • SEJARAH, Search for pictures and information for Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad.
  • SEJARAH, Do mind mapping in power point for Chapter 6.
  • SEJARAH, Go to the real building SAB, this Saturday with friends.
  • Ask them what they got in the National Library.
  • Print information for Pei Ying.
  • Bring pendrive for Zhen Yin.
  • Take another pendrive from Sya Sya.
  • Bring badminton racket to play tomorrow.
  • Celebrate Elaine's birthday tomorrow.
  • Search some vital videos in Youtube.
  • Finish reading my story book.
  • Learn how to play Rubik cube.
  • Help Elaine to do a new blog and upload pictures into Friendster.
  • Take care of myself from H1N1.
  • Keeping myself happy everyday.

Or a lot more to be done. Can't figure it out now. Too many things on my head. Too crowded. I am so confused. Anyway, bye for now, need to rush these things right now. Going out later to eat supper with my family for Elaine's birthday celebration. Good night.

PS: Because this had happened several times this week. * To my friends, please call my handphone, not house phone because I am always unavailable on house phone. If you don't want to call twice and waste your money, call my handphone better. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Amy.

No comments: