Monday, October 26, 2009

Describing.

Hey there! I am back. Cheerful :)

Today is Monday. Anybody loves Monday? Me, not. Preferably Saturday or Sunday. Because Monday is always a schooling day + the long assembly I dislike. Anyway, I have already walked pass 18 hours of today, proximately 3/4.

I am writing this because I am online, doing nothing special except waiting for the crops in my country story stuff to harvest. But I am needed to wait for another 2 hours. How lame~ LOL. I am supposed to do exercises now but .. laziness occurs.

Today at school, the assembly was long. It even took off the first lesson which was KH. Moral class was good, but I was lack of oxygen, felt a bit dizzy and was sweating. Me, B.Teng, Z.Yin and S.Man did the words for additional game for the coming class party. And after that, Z.Yin and B.Teng scratched each other' hands. Their hand turned red and blue-black.

Recess~ And Science, never study, was just chatting. And got somebody asked us to vote for the mix & match thing AGAIN. I voted Sya Sya + KKSheng for 10 times. I think they would be the first most [fitting] winners. :)

Geografi at Media Room. Copied some notes and last class, Maths. Doing some objective questions with B.Teng, S.Sya and Z.Yin. I was speeding fast doing it but I didn't manage to do 3 [circle chapter] tough questions.

When going home, I went to search for our class teacher. And when I walked back to the staircase, I only saw S.Phing and J.Eng. Them, holding my heavy file. I didn't see SyaSya anywhere. Kept walking till outside, still unfounded. Waited for 10 minutes, asking people around, nobody knew where she was. And I walked home with S.Phing, feeling abit weird and uneasy! WHERE WAS YOU, SYA? Leave us without informing is very irresponsible!

Amy.

No comments: