Saturday, October 24, 2009

Friday..

So bored~ Tired. Thought of not writing blog but too free. So here's about yesterday, lack of water, dehydration.

Go to school yesterday, long story, very tired walking up down up down the staircase for 3 times or was it 4 times? YES, 4 times. Let's skip the parts in school. After school, mum dad came to fetch me, we go Chong Fatt restaurant. EAT Chicken Chop. And now, I am having sore throat cause the chicken was hot when I consumed it.

After that, sent mum to work before heading to S.Phing's house. She was doing her revision when I arrived, thanks to dad for sending me there. And we studied together before she went to bed. Lastly, B.Teng and Z.Yin arrived, others "fong fei kei" again.

First play basketball. We were learning to shoot the ball. I shot 5 balls successfully, around 2 metres away. All of them failed their attempts, so their points were just "zero", hehe. We went to play badminton later on, PLAY PLAY PLAY. And when Z.Yin's brother arrived, my hand started feeling sour, my hand~~skin~~ OMG!

I realized my "smile" these days very FAKE. Really. After I review back the pictures. How to make my smile more natural??

This smile so "fake".

They.. My everything..

Chicken chop, I love you but I hate you.

This jasmine tea.

Sport shoe + school shirt.

Everything.

Not so.

I love this ball.

S.Phing and me.

Amy.

6 comments:

Co2 said...

choong fatt?....hmm.......im not so like to eat its food....

XxPrInCeSS SheLL said...

My smile is actually more fake than yours. I see it when I review all those picture I took. Even at school , myself can feel it fake. XD

Fishie said...

lol..
wat la u and amy
two having same interest ke?
haih haih haih...

amy美琪 said...

J: haha... quite... so slow~~

M & F: hmm.. me fakest lol. interest for not smiling naturally?

Fishie said...

sweat= =
die in picture ofcz will look kinda weird la...
lol
jz smile...
no one will say u smile fake one
haih duno la two of u make me angry only heng!

amy美琪 said...

don't heng.
:)