Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mid-Autumn Festive.

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVE TO ALL.

Uncle is admitted into a private hospital and I haven't visit him. My parents can't make to go to her friend's Raya open house because they went to visit uncle. I didn't went as I already have an appointment with my friends. I am so cold-blooded. But tonight, we will go to visit him again.

Sharp at 1pm, dad sent me to Platinum Walk Old Town White Coffee. I saw S.Man and S.Sya in the middle of the road. We walked into the Old Town together and sat on several places before sitting on another more suitable and comfortable, for permanent. After 10 minutes, J.Eng arrived. S.Phing, B.Teng and Z.Yin reached after 1.30pm, not enough punctual. Everybody arrived and we ordered drinks. I ordered a special "xi mut" drink, never heard of it before, me and J.Eng was scratching head thinking what it will taste like.

We started our works by dividing ourselves into two groups. Z.Yin and S.Man followed B.Teng with the laptop. S.Phing, S.Sya, J.Eng and me another group. We did our own parts. Hope our works were good enough. At first, everyone is serious then, I laugh until tears came out and my group were all laughing. B.Teng's group was serious and no jokes or else they will get mad.

We walked to my house at 3.30pm. I walked with B.Teng and holding hands for 20 seconds as the others requested. Ha ha, so blissful. At my house, we opened the hampers and divided into portions equally. All of them were delighted, only as I guess. After that, I sent B.Teng and S.Man down to ground floor. We played computer before finally, I sent J.Eng, S.Sya and Z.Yin to the guardhouse. Today no mood to write more~~ So glaring.


Twins of the day. We won't smoke.

Food. food. food.


Winners.

Realize that we wore the same cloth.

Don't take the picture!

Seriously.

With J.Eng and our documents.

With S.Phing.

They are serious. No jokes.

Purposely.

Peace.

Come drink together.

S.Sya and me.
Amy.

No comments: