Saturday, December 19, 2009

Coming to an end.

December is coming to the end and which means Form3 is going to begin soon, very soon. I afraid I couldn't catch up. Next year would really be a hard year for all children (teens for short) born in 1995.

********************************

Steamboat with DK friends was cancelled due to some mistakes and problems. Like I said, everyone is playing own parts, if nobody wants to co-operate, nothing is going to complete / successfully done.

********************************

Yesterday night, me and my family watched "Charlie and the chocolate factory". I wished to watch this movie since years ago. And we ate a lot of chocolate together. Grandma refused to eat the chocolate. so much chocolate.

********************************

This morning, at 4am, I heard telephone call. I didn't know who it was. I arisen and went to pick up the phone. It was Sue-ann's friend. My parents were awake, even grandma was awake too. Sue-ann forgot her appointment with her friends to go to climb Broga Hill at 4am. So early disturb us wake up. ==

********************************

I get very boring everyday, especially when there is nothing occupied me. I felt I am useless. I haven't done any revisions this holidays, I was lazy with my house chores. I supposed I am going to be very regret next year for being SO lazy.

********************************

Country story. I had finally stopped playing that game. I am too scared I will be addicted to the game. But without the game, I felt like I am having no target and goal.

********************************

I shall be grateful for what I have now. School reopens soon at 4 January. I am very happy for I can meet my friends, but at the same time, very nervous and dislike waking up so early in the morning. Too tempting I supposed.

********************************
Cheers.
Amy.

No comments: