Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sunway 2d1n.

Reached Sunway at 2pm. Before check-in, dad went to search for the SIVC people. They told us the rooms were full for 21st and 23rd. It was their mistake, so, they replace our room on the CNY week. We were a bit furious but nevermind lah, CNY at Sunway is going to be better.

Winter solstice 2008 = HERE!

THE ROOM = Studio.

View of Tje Euphoria.

Kitchenette with full equipment.

Dining table.

Two sisters watching movie on bed.

Sister's laptop.


JOURNEY.

Bags (not luggage).

Me and mum at SIVC department.

Me and sister.

Wanna grow taller than Xmas tree!!

Sunway lagoon view.

=)

Come. Let's drink ice lemon tea with me.

=.=

I don't know what I am doing.

Sister's laptop in safety box for safety purpose.

12115.

Weee~

My eyes.

Mummy and daddy.

^^

Useless act.

My two sisters.

Mummy and daddy.

..Something..

Sunway pyramid stage decoration.

Macam budak-budak.

Don't know why come out with the ^^v

Miss tourism(s) promoting SENQ Eco Bag.


FOS.

Take ONE.

Take TWO.

Elaine and me.

Dad, santa and mum.

Steamboat stuff.

Two succesful clowns.

Sleep lah~

Slices of beef.

Mum cooking. I very bored,

......

YEAYEA~

Night walk.

Xmas tree.

Pretending.

Skating area. I hate skating~~

==

Daddy mummy. ^.^

I love you Sunway ?

The making of "tang yuan". Failure for this year.
Last year : HERE!

Haih..

Edible.

GOOD MORNING!

Peace.

Cooking breakfast with mum.

Toasted bread and this.

Oats.

The sleeping beauty.
She will never have enough sleeps.

EXTREME!

Sunway. for Swan?




BYE!

Amy.

No comments: