Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hapii Birthday Dadi!

I love you daddy~~ I hope you'll always be happy, healthy, handsome and may all your wishes come true! Happy 53th birthday. Although you said you're 54. As I count, it's 53!!

I knew RM5o is nothing much for you but it's almost 1/10 of my "PROPERTY" in the house! And sorry for letting you buy cake for yourself, I didn't know you went out to buy it yourself. ALL THE BEST, Daddy!

- Today, went to eat supper at Skyview at Sentul. Yummy.
- Thanks to three of my friends who wished my dad birthday. All three are boys, and I don't know how to tell my dad except for telling my dad "My friends wish you Happy Birthday!".

...

...

...

Sister and me.

Barli Barli ~ Leong Cha cha ~

Birthday Boy.

My supper.

Satay.

Don't know what prawn yee min.

Yummy.

Home~ Facing the computer.

Tea made by sister. Taste like plain water.

Sue-ann and Daddy.

Daddy and Me~

Take 2.

Mummy and Daddy~

Timer.

Timer 2.

My nice sister.~ Kakaz. (she seeing me posting this).

Birthday cake.

=)

My lovely daddy.

Mummy and daddy~~

The cake. New edition : Monte Caero from Sweetly.

Wow~~ Big mouth.


Pig + pig = pig2.

4 people ..



Rotate your head? Sorry this video I took in the horizontal way. Only can see the cake and the birthday song.


Amy.

No comments: