Friday, January 8, 2010

Made my day.

Post number 365th :)
Friday 8th January 2009.
Windy Drizzling.

I am feeling so happy in school. I can meet my friends, teacher and HIM. I am in love? Kakaz. Just kidding. (later Sya asked me again, who is HIM?) changed to HER lah~ but ain't les.

After school, S.Phing and S.Sya came to my house. S.Phing's intention was to use the internet while S.Sya's intention was to do Maths with me! So, I accompanied S.Phing with her internet and at the same time, accompanying S.Sya to do her Maths.

Too many photos is taken! They have my gene already~ And I am proud of it. It was fun after all, till 6pm.


Playing games with S.Sya ^^

She done this in 2 minutes. Good job!

Red = ME.
Black = SYA.

I WON~ HEHE.

Her face for .. losing.

My face in winning.

Snake and ladder.
Blue = ME.
Green = SYA.
I won again~

Face of losing for the second time.
Wait for the third picture of her.

Blue = ME.
Green = SYA.
She kept kicking me back to my home.

4 become 0 and then become 3.
3 become 0 and then become 2.
She kicked me for at least 6 times and ++

I kicked her for at least 3 times ^^

Green = SYA.
Blue = ME.

Proud of winning! I am proud of you too.

S.Phing's uncompleted.

SYASYA~

The S.PHING.

^^

Pillow fighting. NO~

Ngee~~

Picture 1.

Picture 2.

Picture 3.

Picture 4. (ugly nya).

Sleeping beauty~~

Checking songs on the CD.

Enjoying LinJunJie's songs.

The girl in mystery.

Pretending.

Am I good in acting?

Presents. LOL. I can't stop laughing.

...

HI ONE.

HI TWO.

HI THREE.

Cut cut cut.

Paste paste paste.

....

.....

Shorter than me.

Taller than me.

UP NEXT: VIDEO. I CAN GUARANTEE YOU WILL LAUGH RIGHT AFTER YOU WATCH THIS! WOW.

Instruction : click twice 'play' and click 'pause' until it's fully buffered.

My crazy friends and me. Watch this!

The view from my house and them. Open speaker.


S.Sya very hardworking doing Maths homeworks.

Amy.

2 comments:

Co2 said...

wah...ur tortoise how big...it looks like bigger than me......

amy美琪 said...

haha ^^
bit bigger..