Friday, January 29, 2010

Pictas..

1 ) Dad sick, he asked mum to sleep with me~ Mum and I slept on the Queen-sized bed, not enough haha! Mum is used to sleep on King-sized bed. I was like, hmm, stop kicking me!
2 ) Sister Sue-Ann off to HongKong for a week.
3 ) Chopped off my hair - 30 January 2010.
4 ) Countdown to CNY red angpow, mandarin, food(s) = 16 days!!!
5 ) Countdown to PMR = 250 days!!! To end = 258 days!!!

First picture MMS from BeeTeng~ She, her sister and the 8kg melon.

Biscuits from BeeTeng. Thanks girl.

12 January - broken two stuff when I checking on my drawer.


The second stuff broke. Hand-made.

Cucumber on 24th January.

Old TV~ Now still placed in living room.

NEW TOSHIBA PLASMA FLAT SCREEN.

Hmm. Nice quality.

RON NG~ WU~ SO SUAVE.
Nowadays following on the "On The First Beat".
I didn't realize my home got the CD.
Finish watching 30 episodes.


15 SS PICTURES.
Stop scrolling down or you could be vomiting.











Amy.

No comments: