Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sleepless.

Feel long time no update already~ I am staying awake from 6am until now 10pm. I am going to stay awake until 12pm to watch movies :) Or maybe I will fall asleep later. Very tired and sleepless.

It's pretty scary for having so much studies, that's the reason why I didn't go for tuition. I am wondering how S.Phing, Vinosa and others handled it for having 3 days a week for tuition (2 or 3 hours) and Nadi respectively. It's so tiring. My brain was shut down once the time strike 1.10pm.

Saturday, I am going to school Anugerah Cemerlang. Whole Saturday needa get my buttock onto the study room lar~ Sunday gonna go back Klang to visit grandpa's grave and gonna be back around evening. Monday, EXAM TIME. Really no time. 24 hours not enough. Get me another 24 extra hours for FREE.

Ok, I am insane now. He he :) Cheers.

Amy.

No comments: