Friday, April 9, 2010

Ching Ming 1.

28 March 2010.
Early morning @ 6am. Went back to Klang. Daddy drove, me and mum slept during the journey. Reached there 8am. We're the latest to arrive cause we moved from KL. Paiseh. Placed on the jolly sticks and I told grandpa a lot of stuff - helped my sisters also. Burned hell notes about 15 boxes. I think grandpa going to be the richest there. And 9am, went to eat Bak Kut Teh. 7pm, ate dinner at grandma's place before we rushed home as I am having EXAM on the next day :)

 Got these books on Saturday, used on Sunday.




 Bak Kut Teh @ Klang. Yum yum.

 My little cousin. I taught them write with their homeworks. Mathematics, Mandarin, BI and BM.

 Ini budak sudah 4tahun. Time flies.

 Chu Wen 8years old teaching Chu Hui and Feng Qing.

 Merajuk with her sister ==

 I wanted to sleep but they just can't let me sleep.

 Feng Qing big jor loh.

Yummy foods. Vegetarian.

Babies kacau kacau me lar.
They conteng their elder sister's book.
I finally knew why the children said their bro or sis tear the books.
LOL. I just couldn't resist seeing them tearing the books.
Amy.

No comments: