Monday, May 31, 2010

Post-graduate.

23 May 2010
After lunch time, Sue-ann jie said she want to go to KLCC to attend a post-graduate talk. So, me and Elaine jie followed along. Reached there, saw very little people only. I wrote myself as 21years old. Ok, people believe that. ^^ After that, we went to Beauty exhibition. After that, walked around in KLCC and bought an ice-cream. Later, mum rushed us back for her "dinner"!~ HAHA ^^ But on the way home, dropped money, so unhappy + regretted. But reached home, found out that, it's in my pocket but deeper inside. Paiseh.

In the sunglasses.

;)

Teddy in sister's car.

Post-graduate, which wasn't my stuff.

Pencils.

KLCC.

UTM booth.

Survey-ing.

The tag.



Beauty exhibition.

LOL~

...


...
...
...
...
In beauty exhibition.

Dinner.





Amy.

No comments: