Monday, April 1, 2013

First graduation ... (more to come)

Here are the photos for my first graduation in PERMATApintar. I felt so relieved being able to do this, although I flunk my SPM a little. The award seemed to be nothing compared to the experience I'd gained here. Thank you to everyone who supported me so well and accompanied me going through all these, even until now. God decide it all, just do my best and cherished everyone around. Loves. 

Pictures, do the talking :)



 Comes the award I'd not expected. 

 And the watch ...


 Joe has a friend now ^^

 This is Amir Fahmi. I hope his ex-best friend ia here talking a graduation picture with me. 

 CCY :) 

 Miaomiao :) 

Amalina. 3 years of friendship.  

 Straight scorer. Ah Ching ahhh. :D

 Roommate forever.

 Miss Sue homeroom. 

 Menusha. 

 Miza. woohoo, memories. 

 Jannah :) 

 Oh, aiman.... nurasyid 

 Miss Ing... :) 

 Gend gend.. Hohoho.. 

 Syahmil. Kind. Good. Cool. 

 Ana ana :) 

 Pretty gals. 

 Oh. Ain H. 

 Choo Ching Hong :D


 Opps. So cute. Ecah, 

Even prettier gals. 

 LE US :) 


 Come, a story to be told.  
 Ihsan: Asal ramai orang nak ambil gambar dengan saya? Popular ni.
Me: Eh, tak lah, sebab awak duduk dekat dengan kitaorang. 
Ihsan: Eleh. 
Me: Eh cepat la nak masuk dah ni.

Smiles. 

 Ihsan =) Another great guy. 

AVRATHEGREAT


Oh. Extra curricular? 



 Oh my Zahid. Just done fighting with him a minute ago. Cute @@ 

 Prof Noriah :) 

Madam Suganty :) 

 Madam Shamisah :)  

 Datin Rosmah. 

 Jinnie See. :D




THE NEXT DAY,
 Nadeja cake. Thanks sis along with other gifts. Loves.


 Although they can't make it here on that day, but they managed to come before and after the event. My family. My family.



 Grandmummy. 

 Mummy. 

 Jie.

Daddy.

 Mommy again. Super duper love. 

 Hahah, cutest sister, everybody said she's younger than me. But I am younger by 6 =="

Heheh. I am being pampered most by her.


Popo said popo wanna sayang2 me ^^


SPM RESULTS 21 MARCH 2013
 Oh, results is out! Acap.



SOME TREATS AFTER RESULTS?? I LOVE FOOD!! 
By cafe,  
By Dr Azwan. 

 By mommy (with lotsa other food that last for few days). 

 By lovely sister :D

Oh. I am a high-school graduate. Wanna hire me? 

1 comment:

JAZZ said...

Why no pic together geh? *grins*