Thursday, May 13, 2010

Short post.

Guys, a short announcement here~ Blog will be closed for a week beginning this Sunday! Next Monday I will be sitting for diagnostic. I am nervous but I haven't started studying - how cool is that. Look and laugh at me!~ Exam is really really near.

Allright, upcoming posts are as belo :-
1) Rest In Peace, big uncle - 12 May 2010.
2) Videos of the month.
3) Birthday Appreciation (done)
4) Nadi Post.
5) May Birthday Corners. (cancelled)


Updates :-
1) New layout.
2) New songs.
3) Privatized blog.
4) Update of blog frequently.

Target of the month :-
1) Enjoy before starting the war! 

I think that's all for now. I have been busy catching up for homework which came rushing in so fast and efficient. I hate it to be busy all the time. Okay, chaos now.

No comments: